Lil Mama Still Doesn’t Know Anything About Anything – 305 & 306POSTED ON February 20th, 2009 BY Calvin
The b-boys of Quest Crew and the b-girls of Beat Freaks are still in the running for America’s Best Dance Crew. Unfortunately, a large part of their fate is still in the lil hands of Lil Mama, the least competent and the most entertaining of the show’s judges.
It’s worth noting that she’s been especially feisty lately, saying weird shit away from the microphone when it’s not even her turn to speak.
Uh, anyway, here are the some of my personal Lil-Mama-isms of the past few weeks.
– There’s a whole group of entertainaz, myself included. We lose people, we lose dignity. We lose so much in life! We have to regain it. We have to take our minds and restrengthen our whole body!
– I love baggy jeans. It gives you a chance to a chance to be free. And be you.
– You guys are, you know, crowding our, our words of wisdom that can shed light onto these crews.
– As JC said, you could work on your transitionis a little more. But I love your transitions!
– Tonight wasn’t one of your best performance.
– I just wish you would’ve jumped into it like blam-bam-bam!
– Let me get into a slo-mo with three of you guys to show how swiff you guys are. Let me go into a slo-mo showing some handswipes, and uh, into some coin drops.
– Y’all hot. Hot! Y’all are hot!
– Some dance groups—I was, I was a dancer. I’m telling you, some girls be like, “I don’t wanna go left? Why do I have to go left? I like right!” You guys, you get it together, whether you argue, fight—whatever it is that you do!
– Just get into your mind that when you’re in a competition, it’s always a competition.